Invisalign – invisible alternative
Invisalign treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every two weeks for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is custom made for your teeth, and your teeth only. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your dental practitioner. In addition there is an Invisalign Teen version especially for teenagers.
A unique feature of the Invisalign plan is the opportunity to view a 3D treatment plan called ClinCheck which allows you to see the predicted movements of your teeth and gives an indication of what your teeth will look like at the end of treatment.
At our office we have been using Invialign since 2005 and have allways achieved great results!
6 Reasons you’ll chose Invisalign:
- No wires or brackets
- Virtually invisible – No one has to know
- You can whiten your teeth while wearing your aligners!
- Removable so you can eat what you want!
- Wear your aligners and get the smile you’ve always dreamed of!
- Brush and floss as normal.